Confidential Document Destruction


Confidential Document Destruction


If you are looking for a safe and secure way of disposing of business documents, we provide a confidential service that ensures they will be destroyed without any breach of security.


We understand sensitive data is vital to any one´s identity, and we take every measure possible to ensure it is disposed of in the most secretive manner.


Looking for a safe and secure way to dispose of documents or paper?

  • We provide both a secure and eco friendly service
  • No one will know what you have disposed of except you
  • Ensuring your private data is kept private




How it Works

1. Contact us for appointment
2. Free all inclusive on site quotation
3. Items removed and cleared right then
4. Environmental friendly disposal


When you entrust Roo’s Junk Rwemoval to take care of yout rubbish, you are guaranteed a professional and friendly service.


Give us a call at 07970144148 or send us an email via the contact form to the right and leave the rest to us



Recycle and/or Reuse
In order have the least impact on our environment, Roo´s Junk Removal recycle 85% of the items we collect.The remaining 15% will be disposed of in the most environmentally friendly way. We can always advise you if your item can be re-cycled.