Junk Removal Prices

Junk Removal Prices Bristol

 

How we charge for our junk removal services

 

We operate one of the largest vans in the Bristol area, which allows us to efficiently remove greater capacities of your junk; fewer trips to our facilities saves us time and you money.

We charge just £42.00 (inc. VAT) for each cubic yard of waste you would like us to remove (one cubic yard is a measure of volume equal to 3ft x 3ft x 3ft).

Additionally, if you have just one single item to remove and it is less than one cubic yard in size, we charge a fixed fee of just £42.00 (inc. VAT).

 

How much waste would you like us to remove?

Required Space on VanVolume / SizePrice (inc. of VAT)
Quarter of Van Capacity (1/4)2.5 Cubic Yards£78.00
Half of Van Capacity (1/2)5 Cubic Yards£144.00
Three Quarters of Van Capacity (3/4)7.5 Cubic Yards£210.00
Full Van Load10 Cubic Yards£264.00

 

Not sure how much it will cost for us to remove your waste?

Find below a list of waste items that we regularly dispose of for our customers and the prices we would typically charge (note that the prices listed in the table are estimates only).

Example Items to RemoveVolume / SizePrice (inc. of VAT)
10 to 15 Black Bags1 Cubic Yard£42.00
2 Seater Sofa 2 Cubic Yards£72.00
Double Wardrobe1 Cubic Yard£42.00
BathroomAverage 2 to 6 Cubic Yards£72.00 to £144.00
KitchenAverage 5 to 12 Cubic Yards£120.00 to £264.00
Double Bed1 Cubic Yard£42.00
Single Mattress 0.5 Cubic YardMinimum charge of £42.00
Under Counter Fridge0.75 Cubic YardMinimum charge of £42.00
Fridge Freezer1 Cubic Yard£42.00

 

Bagged Waste Removal Costs

Hardcore in bags £3.00 per bag for up to 20 bags and £1.20 per bag thereafter (all prices include VAT).
Minimum collection of up to 10 bags for £42.00 (inc. of VAT).

 

What do our waste removal costs include?

Our waste removal rates include loading, sweeping and all recycling and disposal fees. Some extremely heavy items such as concrete, soil, and rubble will be charged by weight instead of volume. Please do contact us if you are unsure.

Unfortunately, due to their hazardous nature, we cannot remove certain items, including biological or medical waste, asbestos, raw meat and fish (unless packaged), gas canisters, oils, paint and toxic substances.

 

Hazardous Waste Symbols


 

Recycle and / or ReUse
In order to have the least impact on our environment, Roo´s Junk Removal recycle 85% of the items collected. The remaining 15% will be donated, sold or disposed of in a non-damaging way. If you are unsure whether your item is recyclable, don´t hesitate to contact us and we´ll gladly let you know.